Boutique Hotel in Miami
Part of the joy of travel is a sense of freedom from your everyday cares. During these interesting times, Kimpton EPIC Hotel is going above and beyond to offer you safety and assurance as you enjoy the many facets of fun at our hotel. We’ve enhanced cleanliness practices through Kimpton’s So Fresh, So Clean initiative, while our staff continues to deliver cheerful, heartfelt care ways that support physical distancing.
It’s in our DNA to delight and surprise you, so prepare to be dazzled at every turn while visiting Kimpton EPIC Hotel. For starters, we invite you to arrive by yacht to our very own private marina, a launching point for deep-sea fishing or discovering Miami by water.
Inside our sweeping lobby, you’ll find three EPIC in-house marvels. Step into Maison F.P. Journe, a 10-seat rare spirits bar, outdoor cigar lounge and, oh yes: retailer of artisanal watches made one-by-one in Geneva. In the mood for modern Japanese izakaya dining? The internationally acclaimed Zuma is here to oblige.
EPIC’s two sparkling pools await on our sixteenth-floor pool terrace, complete with private cabanas to shade you from the Miami sun. If stress has been rubbing you wrong lately, exhale spa (also on the sixteenth-floor) will smooth out all your cares. With so much to enjoy, when do you make time to dine? Area 31, also perched on the 16th floor provides waterfront dinning for breakfast, lunch, dinner and is home to the most popular happy hour in the Brickell neighborhood.
Beyond these blatant luxuries are dozens of other ways we ramp up the bliss factor. Like complimentary morning coffee and tea at Area 31, which also hosts our famous evening wine hour. We could go on and on, and we do in the list below. Because we don't want you to miss a thing at our stylish Miami oasis.
Amenities & Services
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Custom designed Micro Kickboard scooters available in two children’s sizes for complimentary use during your stay (along with Nutcase helmets). Ask our staff for safety tips and recommendations on destinations to explore.
- IHG® Rewards members get complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel during every stay.
- The IHG® Rewards Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- IHG® Rewards members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the lobby
- Complimentary newspapers
- Hosted evening wine hour
- In-room dining available 24/7 with a limited overnight menu
- Full service marina
- On-vessel catering services
- 24-hour Valet ($44 for overnight)
- Housekeeping Stayover Service available upon request
- Same day valet/laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Full service concierge and personal assistant services - A $5 handling fee applies per package when received at Kimpton EPIC Hotel
$29 Daily Guest Amenities Fee Includes the Following:
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- $10 off one fitness class at Exhale Mind Body Spa that includes yoga, barre, cardio, HIIT and 24 hour access to Exhale's state of the art fitness center
- Turn down service upon request
- Access to PressReader on your smart device featuring over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
- Local, and 1-800 calls
- Complimentary black and white printing (up to 10 pages)