Explore Wynwood Miami near our hotel
What do you get when you combine old warehouses with creative minds on the edge of downtown Miami? Wynwood Arts District. A collection of 70-plus galleries, retail stories, antique shops, cafes and bars, Wynwood, Miami has become one of the most exciting creative communities in the country. You don’t even have to venture inside to appreciate the whimsy of Wynwood, Miami. To wit, more than 80,000 square feet of exterior warehouse walls have become a graffiti and street art showcase for 50-plus artists from 16 countries. An inviting choice of hotels near Wynwood Miami, Kimpton EPIC Hotel puts you minutes away from this can’t-miss artistic experience.
Shopping around Wynwood
Whether you're in search of one-of-a-kind artwork, fashionable finds, or just a taste of Wynwood's creative spirit, this eclectic neighborhood promises a shopping experience unlike any other.
- From terrariums to living walls, Plant the Future Botanical Gallery showcases an enchanting blend of art, design, and greenery for the home.
- UNKWN is a streetwear mecca—co-founded by none other than LeBron James—where shoppers can land exclusive and limited-edition pieces.
- The Wynwood Shop houses an array of eclectic goods and rotating collections from various makers and brands.
Dining in Wynwood, Miami is a vibrant journey with offerings from unique street food to upscale dining experiences. Explore the neighborhood's colorful streets and savor a culinary scene that perfectly complements Wynwood's artistic and lively atmosphere.
- No. 3 Social is a rare Wynwood rooftop bar with cozy vibes and gorgeous views and cocktails.
- Stop into Zak the Baker, an independent Artisan Bakery and Café, for Kosher baked goods and deli favorites.
- 1-800-Lucky an Asian market with indoor and outdoor seating and a booming soundtrack of hip hop.
Chow down at Wynwood's top eateries
You don’t need to venture far for great dining options. Located right in the Kimpton EPIC Hotel, waterfront dining meets modern Japanese cuisine at Zuma Miami, boasting flavorful and sophisticated dishes. Take in the panoramic vistas from our 16th-floor perch offering waterfront dining at Area 31 —a foodie paradise in the sky.
Art Galleries in Wynwood
A vibrant hub for art enthusiasts, Wynwood, Miami’s art galleries and museums are an absolute must-visit.
- Explore the Wynwood Walls, Miami’s original street art museum and dynamic outdoor gallery, featuring installations by renowned global artists.
- Inside the district, discover a treasure trove of contemporary art at the Rubell Museum.
- The Margulies Collection at the Warehouse is a must-visit for its outstanding collection of modern masterpieces.