Biscayne Bay Hotels
Palm Trees and River "Banks"
There's poetry to the location of Kimpton's EPIC, a Biscayne Bay hotel: the place where the Miami River flows into the Biscayne Bay, where the city's fast-paced financial district overlooks sparkling turquoise waters. Here, the "Manhattan of the South" meets views of pure tropical bliss. It's so Miami.
Biscayne Bay teems with life: pink shrimp, Florida spiny lobsters, crabs, manatees, dolphins. Living coral reefs. Above the surface, pelicans drift and yachts glide. In fact, some of our guests even arrive by yacht: EPIC is the only Biscayne Bay hotel in Miami to offer direct private marina services. Whatever floats your drawbridge, EPIC is probably near it.
This watery wonderland overflows with opportunities to relax or get wet. Even land lubbers have options.
Neighborhood activities include
- Intra-coastal waterway tours
- Yacht charters
- Deep sea fishing charters
- Jogging along the water
- Biscayne Boat Tours
- Snorkeling and wind surfing at Crandon Park
- Body surfing at the beach
- Long board surfing
- Concert-going at the American Airlines Arena
- Star Charting at the Planetarium
- Attending an off-Broadway show, the ballet or the opera at the Arsht Center of Performing Arts
- Stroll along Ocean Drive
- Visit the Wolfsonian Museum
- Lounge poolside with not a worry in the world