Frequently Asked Questions
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in is at 3 p.m., check out is at 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- Our hotel is entirely non-smoking.
- How much do you charge for wireless internet access?
- We offer complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes, the hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and features state of the art cardio machines as well as free weights.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Yes, we offer In Room Dining 24 hours a day, with a limited overnight menu.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes, the hotel has a 24-hour business center.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes, we have not one, but two outdoor swimming pools located on our 16th floor.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- Exhale Spa is our full-service spa on premises, open Monday-Friday from 6:30am-9:00pm, Saturday from 8:00am-9:00pm and Sunday from 8:00am-8:00pm
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- Although complimentary transportation is not available, our concierge can assist with a host of options.
- What are your cross streets?
- We are located at Biscayne Blvd and Brickell Avenue.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- On-site parking is $20 for day parking and $37 overnight with unlimited in and out privileges. Parking is not included in the room rate.
- Will your rooms allow rollaway beds/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Some of our rooms can accommodate cribs or rollaway beds. There is a per night rental fee for all rollaway beds.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- In this situation, you would have to contact the customer service department at the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- The minimum age requirement to check into the hotel is 18 years old.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Our cancellation and deposit policy varies by rate. Reservations booked at the Best Available Rate have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require presentation of a valid government-issued identification at the time of check-in.
- Can I check in with my debit card?
- We absolutely take debit cards at check-in.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Children under the age of 17 stay free.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- Yes, we do have connecting rooms, however, connecting rooms must be requested in advance and cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. All of these rooms include roll-in showers. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Yes. An early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax may be applied if you check out before your scheduled departure date.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Area 31 operating hours are: Kitchen – Monday to Saturday from 7 AM to 11 PM and Sunday from 7 AM to 10 PM. Bar – Monday to Thursdays from 11 AM to midnight, Friday & Saturday 11 AM to 1 AM, and Sunday 11 AM to 11 PM. *Please note the kitchen for Area 31 only will be closed daily between the hours of 3-5 PM All other dining options such as pool deck, cabanas, room service etc. will be serving their full menus during those hours
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Feel free to contact accounting at (305) 957-7353. We'll be happy to help you.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- All major credit cards are accepted.
Frequent Guest Program
- First things, first... what is it?
- Kimpton InTouch, our guest loyalty program, offers you the chance to tell us your story-what you like, don't like and definitely want during your stay. Allergic to down? Got it. Want a room on a top floor? No problem. We match up your preferences with our services and amenities to make sure your Kimpton experience will Stay true to you-wherever you are within our collection of unique hotels.
Of course, it wouldn't be a guest loyalty program without perks. In addition to the program's personalized touches, you can enjoy complimentary night rewards.
- Does it cost anything to become a Kimpton InTouch member?
- Happily, some things in life are still free - like InTouch membership.
- What do I do to become a Kimpton InTouch member?
- You're just a few minutes away from joining InTouch. Just click here, create your profile and preferences, and hit Submit. That's it. We take care of the rest.
- How do I earn a free night?
- Whether you stay frequently or stay longer, we want to thank you for staying true to Kimpton. That's why we offer two ways for you to earn complimentary night rewards. You will receive your free night after 7 eligible visits or 20 eligible nights at Kimpton Hotels, whichever comes first. How does it work? Here are two scenarios:
- Let's say you travel to Washington, D.C. for business every month, staying two nights on average each time. You'll receive a free night after your 7th trip.
- An alternative sequence of events: You take a vacation in San Diego (9 nights), plan a getaway to New York City (4 nights) and work on an off-site project in Chicago (7 nights). There. You've reached 20 nights and are eligible for a free night.
- Can you define "eligible"?
- Certainly. Some stays/rates are excluded from earning reward credit such as:
- Stays booked with an online travel website (like Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity or Orbitz). Please remember that you enjoy our best rates and earn complimentary night rewards when you book directly at www.kimptonhotels.com. Oh, and don't forget to use your Membership Number!
- Stays that use a complimentary gift certificate or complimentary night reward.
- These rate codes: airline crew, travel agent, friends and family, and employee.
- Do my Kimpton stays/nights roll over into next year?
- Stays/visits do roll over-now if we could just get them to sit and shake hands.
- I have more questions. Who can help?
- Call our friendly representatives at the Kimpton Service Desk for general questions about the InTouch program, as well as for questions regarding your membership.
Monday - Friday: 7am-10pm Central Standard Time
Saturday & Sunday: 8am-9pm Central Standard Time
www.kimptonhotels.com also includes a wealth of information about the InTouch program, so be sure to look around.
Still have a question? Contact Us