Frequently Asked Questions
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in is at 4 p.m., check out is at 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- Our hotel is entirely non-smoking.
- How much do you charge for wireless internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton's loyalty program members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes, the hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and features state of the art cardio machines as well as free weights.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Yes, we offer In Room Dining 24 hours a day, with a limited overnight menu.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes, the hotel has a 24-hour business center.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes, we have not one, but two outdoor swimming pools located on our 16th floor.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- Exhale Spa is our full-service spa on premises, open Monday-Friday from 6:30am-9:00pm, Saturday from 8:00am-9:00pm and Sunday from 8:00am-8:00pm
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- Although complimentary transportation is not available, our concierge can assist with a host of options.
- What are your cross streets?
- We are located at Biscayne Blvd and Brickell Avenue.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- On-site parking is $20 for day parking and $37 overnight with unlimited in and out privileges. Parking is not included in the room rate.
- Will your rooms allow rollaway beds/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Some of our rooms can accommodate cribs or rollaway beds. There is a per night rental fee for all rollaway beds.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- In this situation, you would have to contact the customer service department at the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- The minimum age requirement to check into the hotel is 18 years old.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Our cancellation and deposit policy varies by rate. Reservations booked at the Best Available Rate have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require presentation of a valid government-issued identification at the time of check-in.
- Can I check in with my debit card?
- We absolutely take debit cards at check-in.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Children under the age of 17 stay free.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- Yes, we do have connecting rooms, however, connecting rooms must be requested in advance and cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. All of these rooms include roll-in showers. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Yes. An early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax may be applied if you check out before your scheduled departure date.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Area 31 operating hours are: Kitchen - Monday to Saturday from 7 AM to 11 PM and Sunday from 7 AM to 10 PM. Bar - Monday to Thursdays from 11 AM to midnight, Friday & Saturday 11 AM to 1 AM, and Sunday 11 AM to 11 PM. *Please note the kitchen for Area 31 only will be closed daily between the hours of 3-5 PM All other dining options such as pool deck, cabanas, room service etc. will be serving their full menus during those hours
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Feel free to contact accounting at (305) 957-7353. We'll be happy to help you.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- All major credit cards are accepted.
Still have a question? Contact Us